19 июн. 2009 г.

"Mistery Mix" at Scrap Matters

Fabulous grab bags at FANTASTIC prices! You don't want to miss it!


I was playing with Mystery Mix - June Grab Bag No. 5


And here's my layouts with it:

Credits:
Everything from Mystery Mix – June Grab Bag No.5 :
Papers and Elements from Grandpa’s Attic mini-kit by Scrapmuss Designs
Template from "Straighten Up Templates" by britt-ish designs
Comic Sans MS Cyrillic Font
Photo by my DH :)



Credits:
Paper, wordart, splash and Alpha from Mystery Mix – June Grab Bag No.5 , kit "She’s Got Spunk” by Rochelle Hall of Man In the Moon Designs
Photomask by me
Photo by my DH :)



Credits:
Mystery Mix – June Grab Bag No.5 :
Papers and Elements from Grandpa’s Attic mini-kit by Scrapmuss Designs,
Grandpa’s Attic alpha by Scrapmuss Designs.
Based on template by Red Leaf DigiScrapping
Author of quote unknown.
Corinthia and Times New Roman Fonts

Комментариев нет: