17 апр. 2009 г.

'Happy To Be" Blog Train is here!!!

PRIVET!

Welcome to the stop #2 on the Scrapmuss Designs Happy To Be Blog Train!
You are still in Russia ;), but moved to Saint-Petersburg!
My name is Nathalie and I'm happy! :D

This is my first participation in a CT, first blog-train and first giving away a freebie! All these things make me soooo Happy!!! :D

I believe that collection all parts of this Bragbook Album will add some joy to your life too. Enjoy! :D


Download it from Box.net
If you say SPASIBO, you'll make me even happier! :D

You’ve come from stop #1 at Maria’s blog and now move on to stop #3 Megan's!

7 комментариев:

light комментирует...

Spasibo! Or should I say GRAZIE in Italian where I am from. Now on to the other wagons! Choo choo!

Mana комментирует...

Wow! I DO have a comment!!! ))))
light, GRAZIE for saying Spasibo! You made my day!!!

Digi Free комментирует...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search комментирует...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

JulieBee in Iowa USA комментирует...

SPASIBO! :) :)

Mana комментирует...

Thank you, Julie! :)

Digi Free комментирует...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).